A new and exciting opportunity to provide outstanding support for your NQTS that will enable them to fly in their NQT year……….
Elston Hall, St Bartholomew’s and Manor Primary teaching schools are working in partnership to deliver this package of support.
Designed by Teaching Schools, facilitated by experienced outstanding school leaders and based around live observations of outstanding teachers this NQT package supports NQTS in becoming outstanding teachers in their induction year
Provide a 5 session teaching and learning programme and two twilight sessions for all NQTS to secure at least consistently good teaching and learning overtime based on live observations and facilitated sessions
Provide specific support for NQTs in year 6 and EYFS as part of their teaching and learning programme
• Securing the quality of teaching and learning so that it is at least good over time
• Questioning to deepen and challenge children’s thinking
• Creating and empowering learning environment that impacts on children’s learning
• Giving locus of control to children
• Pace, engagement, challenge and differentiation in all parts of the lesson to bring about rapid and sustained progress across a lesson and over time
• Accelerating progress through marking, feedback and dedicated improvement and reflection time
• Supporting EAL Learners make rapid and sustained rates of progress
100% of NQTS that have been supported by our teaching schools have successfully completed their NQT year, are all still teaching and many now have significant leadership posts.
Dates to Follow
NQT Package Cost: £400
Sue Pickering, School Business Manager, Manor Primary Teaching School, Wolverhampton
Telephone: 01902 556460 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org