Outstanding Teaching programme for teachers in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of teaching
(How can I become an outstanding Teacher and Leader?)
To support teachers in their second, third and fourth year of teaching in developing their teaching and leadership capacity.
• Securing the quality of teaching and learning so that it is outstanding overtime
• Securing progress across a lesson and overtime
• Assessment for progress; interpreting data; intervention planning & using support staff effectively
• Roles and responsibilities of an effective subject leader/ aspect leader
• Performance management and whole school impact
• Developing coaching and mentoring to support continuous CPD
No current dates available, please contact us.
Designed by Manor Teaching School and facilitated by experienced outstanding school leaders this is a 6 session programme that supports teachers in their second, third and fourth year of teaching in becoming an outstanding leader and an effective subject leader.
Cost £100 only (Subsidised by Teaching School Council)