We are coming towards the end of our first year of working with 20 schools across the Black Country. It has been a hugely rewarding experience for all concerned and we are currently gathering case studies to illustrate the impact.
We are also gearing ourselves up for the second cohort of 20 schools and have a taster session for them on Thursday 28th June 2018.
To support target Schools to Improve KS 1 writing outcomes by at least 10% in 2018
The Project Aims to:
• Grow capacity of leaders to drive school improvement by embedding a culture of coaching
• Grow capacity of English leaders through a English leaders development programme
• Improve the quality of T&L in KS 1 writing though an outstanding teaching and learning programme for writing for teachers
• Improve intervention within lessons by support staff through a teaching assistants writing programme
• Provide SLEs to work alongside leaders within your setting to improve provision and outcomes in wiring