We are coming towards the end of our first year of working with 20 schools across the Black Country. It has been a hugely rewarding experience for all concerned and we are currently gathering case studies to illustrate the impact.
To support target Schools to Improve KS 1 writing outcomes by at least 10% in 2018
The Project Aims to:
• Grow capacity of leaders to drive school improvement by embedding a culture of coaching
• Grow capacity of English leaders through a English leaders development programme
• Improve the quality of T&L in KS 1 writing though an outstanding teaching and learning programme for writing for teachers
• Improve intervention within lessons by support staff through a teaching assistants writing programme
• Provide SLEs to work alongside leaders within your setting to improve provision and outcomes in wiring