This programme develops the capacity of Middle Leaders so that they are outstanding in their role. This course is aimed at middle leaders (Subject/ aspect/phase leaders) in leading and managing change in their subject/aspect that raises standards of attainment across the school.
Led by a highly experienced National Leadership Consultant
Carrying out a range of self-review that effectively identifies strengths and weaknesses
• Analysing and presenting data
• Leading and managing change that will impact on rates of progress and standards
• Skills of leadership – making an impact and the leadership tool box
• Leadership & management of learning
• Understanding the OFSTED framework and implications for outstanding Leadership
• Using raise on line Key principles of learning centred leadership
(All session 8.45a.m. –3.30p.m. Including refreshments and lunch)
Designed by Manor Teaching School and facilitated by experienced outstanding school leaders this is a 6 session programme that supports teachers in their second, third and fourth year of teaching in becoming an outstanding leader and an effective subject leader.
Cost of Outstanding Middle Leadership (Subject/ Aspect) Programme: £400